CLUB GUIDELINES & Policies
As a member you agree...
If I do not know how to use any of the fitness equipment I will ask for assistance from a ZONE Fitness Staff Member. We are available to help you and support our mission statement: We put Members First!
Zone Fitness Clubs shall not be liable for any injury or damages from my use of the facilities and/or services.
If I have had a history of cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure and/or become aware of any personal health problem, I will seek approval from my physician prior to exercising.
- A parent must accompany children under the age of 16. Children under the age of sixteen (16) years must be accompanied by a parent or adult at all times while on the Club premises or in the locker rooms. Children ages 12 - 15 years are eligible to workout with a parent.
- If I am aware of any equipment problem I will report it to the staff. Do not attempt to repair any equipment that has malfunctioned.
- Keep hands and feet away from all moving parts and weight stacks.
As a member you understand that there is proper health club etiquette during your workouts:
- Wiping off or disinfecting equipment after using each time.
- Be courteous to other members and staff at all times.
- The dropping or slamming of weights is not acceptable. Use all equipment only as designed.
- Re-racking of all weights after use.
- Bringing a firearm or weapon into our facilities is prohibited.
- Cell phone use is only permitted in the lobby area and strictly prohibited in the locker rooms.
- No gym bags are allowed on the fitness floor. Do not consume food items, shakes, supplement drinks in the workout areas. Use of powerlifting chalk is not permitted.
- Loud screaming during exercise is not permitted.
- Allow others to work in on exercise equipment during your rest periods.
- The circuit fitness equipment is to be used by individuals completing a circuit workout.
- Some cardio and strength equipment will be reserved during select hours of the day for The Zone Workout. Please respect the reserved equipment signs and refrain from using the equipment unless you are participating in the class.
As a member you have been informed of the dress code, which includes:
- Appropriate athletic shoes only. No sandals, flip flops, dress shoes or work boots are allowed in the workout areas.
- Clean workout clothing is required. Management will address any unsatisfactory hygiene and corrective action may be required.
- The wearing of loose jewelry, jeans, overalls, and work pants is prohibited in the work out areas.
- Please keep all valuable items at home and do not bring them into the club. All clothing must be stored in lockers and removed after use. Items left behind in lockers will be removed and discarded or donated to charity.
As a member you understand that Zone Fitness Clubs is not responsible for the loss or theft of personal property:
- I have been informed that it is best to leave valuables at home, in my vehicle and do not bring them into the club.
- Loss of personal items in the club or parking lot is not the responsibility of Zone Fitness Clubs and I will not hold them liable.
- I understand Zone Fitness Clubs are not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen items.
As a member you understand club membership has the following guidelines:
- Membership is subject to approval by the Zone Fitness Club Management Team.
- Members are required to present their membership card to the Front Desk every time they enter the Club. The membership card is for the sole use of the member.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Club or on Club premises.
- Outside personal trainers who are conducting personal training are not permitted.
- All membership policies must be followed at all times. Failure to follow the policies may lead to suspension or termination of a membership at the sole discretion of management.
By joining Zone Fitness Clubs you hereby certify that you have read and understand the above policies.
Thank you for being a member,
ZONE Fitness Clubs Management